Monday, April 26, 2010

10 more things to be happy about 4-26


1. Sipping my own ginger/green tea blend on a sunny Monday morning.

2. The Blind Side

I really am a sucker for inspirational sports flicks (you wouldn't believe how many times I've seen Remember the Titans) plus I thought Sandy (that's what Danny calls her) really did nail her role. And of course the little brother was cute as heck.

3. Our neighbor, Emmett (the 'mayor' of Wallingford) showing up on our doorstep with Venison and white beans for us and giving me a lecture on spending too much time on the computer. He's just calls it like it is.

4. Cute New Bathroom Art.

I have now reached Grady's ultimate limit on pastels in our apt.

5. Completing my licensure exam. And thinking I probably passed.
(somebody knock on wood!)

6. My Homemade Lunch
Quinoa, Black Beans, Kale, Tomatoes, Avocado and homemade Yumm Sauce. Yummmmm...


7. Parents taking action against bullying.


8. A Skype date with one of my besties... even though she only lives a couple miles away.

9. Spending the afternoon watching the hubby play lacrosse... in the sunshine with two of my favorite Norwood girls.

10. Fresh cut Ranunculas (my new favorite flower) in a jar on my coffee table.


2 comments:

  1. Quinoa!!!!!!!!
    Ginger!!!!!!!!
    Thats all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this Emmett dude and why did I never meet him?? Oh, and ditto what Adam said.

    ReplyDelete